History of the Silver HandEdit
- The Aspirant studies the historical annals of the Silver Hand, the books of which are compiled and available in The Silver Handbook.
- When the Aspirant is confident enough in their understanding of the Order's history, they then organise an oral presentation of such history to a Senior Knight of the Chapter.
Study of the VirtuesEdit
- Upon successfully completing the recollection of the Silver Hand's history, they then study the three Virtues.
The Virtuous KnightsEdit
- The Aspirant will seek out Senior Knights to converse regarding their knowledge on the Virtues in this order:
- If the Aspirant expresses apt knowledge on the virtues, the Senior Knight will inform the Order and call upon all the other Senior Knights to vote on their eligibility to be a Squire.
Path of SquireshipEdit
If the Aspirant is voted as eligible to be taken as a squire, they then are put upon the Path of Squireship.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.